Always wanted to become a Ninja? Here is a simple guide on How to Become one.
- Open up map
- Click on Dojo.
- Go inside the Dojo.
4. Click on Sensei to start the Conersation with him.
5. After finishing Talking to Sensei,he will give you the card Jitsu deck.
Here are some Card Jitsu rules:
- The rules of game are simple:
- Snow beats Water
- Water beats Fire
- Fire beats Snow
- If the cards are the same type , card with higher number wins.
- If card with number 10 won against other card, in next round lower card will win.
As you play you earn belts.More you play the faster you earn belts.Here is a list of all available belts on Club Penguin:
List below shows you how much victiories you need for each belt to earn.
White belt – 5 wins.
Yellow belt – 13 wins.
Orange belt – 21 wins.
Green belt – 30 wins.
Blue belt – 40 wins.
Red belt – 52 wins.
Purple belt – 64 wins.
Brown belt – 76 wins.
Black belt – 88 wins.
To become a ninja you need to earn black belt.When you earn it challenge Sensei.When you beat sensei he will give you a black mask and you will be able to enter the Ninja Hideout!
Here is how to enter the Ninja Hideout:
- Open up map.
- Go to Dojo up in the Mountains.
- Click on the secret Ninja Hideout door.
When you get in you will be able to play Card jitsu with other ninja penguin,and if you are a member you can buy some Ninja suits or some Ninja furniture from the martial artwork catalog!
This is the end of our Guide on How to become a Ninja.I hope we helped you!